- RT @jdlovesjc1750: Sea shells in the middle of the city are a tangible reminder of what Katrina did here even year later. @AuggieSpringBrkFollow us for more updates! 11 months ago
- RT @MLEuecker: Spent the day in shorts and a tee taking care of horses at an after school/ addiction recovery ranch. Too perfect. #ASB2013Follow us for more updates! 11 months ago
- RT @damjyy: I made a new friend today :) @AuggieSpringBrk http://t.co/3GMQI1SWZhFollow us for more updates! 11 months ago
- RT @jdlovesjc1750: My arms are officially tan. @AuggieSpringBrkFollow us for more updates! 11 months ago
- Mississippi greeted us with flowers, sun, and warm weather. #SB2013 http://t.co/5sqGqP93QzFollow us for more updates! 11 months ago
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Well, as per usual, I did a poor job of keeping this updated daily. But as I lay on the top bunks on our sleeper bus, I’m flooded with memories from the trip. We’ve met amazing people, both from Augsburg … Continue reading
We’ve made it to New Orleans, been fed and washed, and now have some down time to ourselves. What journeys and missions will we take tomorrow? We will have to wait and see what day two holds!